We are glad that you have selected our college to pursue your academic goals. 这 webpage is designed to assist Veteran students and/or dependents navigate through City Colleges' programs and services as well as educational benefit requirements. The San Diego 社区 Colleges have been approved to offer military service connected benefit programs leading to an Associate Degree or transfer to a four-year institution. The time has never been better for military veterans to further their education and 培训.
Certification of educational benefits is 不 automatic; you must submit documents online in order to be certified.
Instructional videos for new Veteran students: 视频指南
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Holidays - Veterans Office Closed
- Veterans Day Observance - Nov. 10. 2023
- 感恩节- 11月. 23 & 24. 2023
- Christmas/Holiday Break - Dec. 21. - 29. 2023
脸谱网: SAN DIEGO CITY COLLEGE VETERANS
Instagram /微博: @SDCITYVETS
- Spring 2024 class schedule posted online - 10/16/2023 - SDCCD课程表
- Deadline to be marked for priority enrollment - 10/20/2023 (must have turned in a DD-214 or Certificate of Eligibility)
- View Spring 2024 registration date/time through MySDCCD - 10/26/2023
- Spring 2024 registration 11/6/2023 - 12/4/2023
- Open enrollment - 12/5/2023
***To avoid delays in receiving your MHA please submit your Spring 2024 VA semester 截止到2024年12月1日
What makes someone a continuing student? You are considered a continuing student if you have used education benefits at City College within the last two years. Submit the following forms after you have successfuly enrolled in your courses for 这个词.
Continuing Veterans should submit these forms via the JIRA学生支持系统. Certification is 不 automatic, you must submit a Semester Worksheet each semester to continue getting your benefits processed. 问题? 打电话给619-388-3504.
- and/or - Class adjustment form- Submit only if you make changes to your classes (add/drop)
Veterans Services is committed to helping student veterans make the best choices possible while attending by providing the maximum assistance, guidance, and support using the 新的教育效益. The Veterans Services office & 退伍军人服务中心 work collectively with on-campus and off-campus resources to provide quality service to all military-affiliated students by connecting them to campus resources, empowering them to successfully transition to college and equip them to be productive in the 文职工作.
We are working hard to assist you with your education benefits.
Please include your 10 digit college ID number in the subject line of the email.
一般性问题 call our office directly at 619-388-3504
为 具体的 questions about your certification, contact School Certifying Officials
Based on case load (last name)
Nicolas Johnson, SCO (M-Z) Acting 澳门网上博彩官方网址 Technician
Alyssa Antonio, SCO (A-L) 澳门网上博彩官方网址 Technician
Carolina Guardado, SCO Supervisor I, Veterans/VSC
Dora Meza, Director Admissions & 记录,退伍军人/ VSC
- Demonstrate the ability to apply and identify the process necessary to utilize VA educational benefits and entitlements.
- Identify VA and College policies regarding their benefits.
- Demonstrate knowledge of requirements for obtaining and maintaining VA benefits.
- Demonstrate ability to contact the VA Administration Office for additional services.
- Identify other key resources on campus that are necessary for successful completion 他们的教育目标.
In compliance with paragraph 3.j.(3) of the Memorandum of Understanding with the United States Department of Defense, 圣地亚哥城市学院, 圣地亚哥梅萨学院 and San Diego Miramar College and the San Diego College of Continuing Education prohibits high-pressure recruitment tactics such as multiple unsolicited contacts (3 or more), including contacts by phone, email, or in-person, and engaging in same-day recruitment and registration for the purpose of securing Service member enrollments.